What are your specific (measurable) short term (6 mo) goals?
Get regulatory information ( and about confidencial data" and learn how that affect us
Get completely functional prototype (5 Units)
Test in a parcial scenario (9 months) (5 Medical Areas)
What is your time line (6 mo)? List specific dates by which you aim to complete goals and sub-goals.
Get regulatory information ( 4/6 months)
Get completely functional prototype ( 6 months)
Test in a parcial scenario ( 9 months)
What are the key assumptions you have identified? (List at least 3).
- Users are interesed in monitoring physiological signs
- Proper adoption of the technological data retrieved is really usefull for both patients and doctors
- Customers will buy our product because they think its a good product
- Smart carpet/pillow collect useful information from the users
- I assume users will be at home
- I assume users are interested in monitoring physiological signs
We will ask people if they believe monitoring physiological signs their quality of life will be better
Facts: social trends, quality of the data, technological of progress...
Elderly people have a tendency to suffer diseases like heart or brain disfunction. To improve their quality of life and reduce the associated medical cost, our new intelligent pillows and carpets doctors to react proactively on their treatments before it’s too late. In this way, patients can receive a better diagnosis and feel constantly safe.
I'm my first time taking part of an experience like this. Therefore I did not know what to expect. The format and thems of the course have surprsied me positively.
And I go back to my company with a lot of good ideas and novel ( to us at least) practicse which shall imply a new way forward for as